NICE TO MEET YOU
DESIGNER. ADVENTURER. TRAVELER.
I'm Fiona, a creator, artist, & interaction designer. After graduating from design school in Toronto, I packed up my bags and moved my life to San Francisco where I'm currently designing at Google on the Material Design team.
I'm passionate about a lot of things, but specifically fitness, travel, and doing good in the world. I take pride in being an advocate for diversity. I aim to help bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, and to support those who are not as fortunate. The world can always use more love.
Get to know me and you'll quickly learn that I have an insatiable desire to explore the world (see where I've been!) and a small obsession with bubble tea, açai bowls, palm trees, and the ocean. I can usually be found taking photos, practicing yoga, or hand-lettering my favourite quotes. I'm inspired by people and their stories and the rawness of nature.
These days, I am simply learning to enjoy life's impermanence.
- I lived in Saudi Arabia for a year shortly after I was born
- I played the piano for 12 years before focusing on fine arts & design
- I've travelled to 21 countries so far
- I have a family Schnauzer named Dali, a rescue from Mexico
- I played 5 sports in hs and was a competitive dragon boat paddler in uni
- I held a poster in the background of an episode of Degrassi